Welcome to the Eye Foundation of Utah, where we are dedicated to improve the quality and treatment of eye care. We work together as a team of specialized physicians and devoted clinical staff to provide a personalized, individual approach for each patient. Because our focus is to analyze, diagnose, and treat every patient with the best possible technology and care, your appointment may take a little extra time. Our primary concern at the Eye Foundation of Utah is that you and your loved ones enjoy the best possible vision.
Here are a few tips to help you plan for your next visit to the Eye Foundation:
- Print out and complete New Patient forms (Patient Info, Medical History, and Financial Policy)
- If you have a referring physician, please bring your referral form with you or have it faxed to our office
- Bring your most recent insurance card(s), contact our office if you need assistance with your plan benefits
- If you are on several medications, bring a list that we can copy for your patient file
- We often communicate with your physicians, please bring your primary care physician’s contact information
- Click the 3D-Eye Online link to more clearly understand your specific condition prior to your visit
- Retinal Diseases/Surgery
- Glaucoma Care
- Macular Degeneration
- Cataract Surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Laser Glaucoma Treatment
- Eye Trauma & Foreign Body
- Ocular Plastic Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Care
- LASIK Vision Correction
Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Eyeglass Prescription
- Contact Lenses
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Allergic Reactions
- Emergency Care
If you have any questions, or would like specific video information emailed to you about a condition or treatment, please contact us either through email or by phone and our team will be happy to assist you.
If you believe you have an emergency situation, do not contact us through email, please call the office.
We accept a wide variety of medical insurance. Please call 801-268-6408 to see if we are a provider for your specific insurance.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- IHC (specific to diagnosis)
- Medicaid (select plans)
- UHC Medicare Complete
- UHC Secure Horizons
- United Health Care
We accept payments in the form of cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards.